How Stars Get Their Emmy Glow
Prep time! Hollywood pros tell US how TV's finest achieve red carpet-ready skin.
Mildred Pierce nominee Kate Winslet sees NYC facialist Tracie Martyn regularly for her signature Red Carpet Facial. The treatment combines enzyme exfoliation, oxygen and mild current to tighten the jawline and accentuate cheekbones, while boosting collagen for a face-lift effect.
Kate slathers on Tracie's Resculpting Body Serum to firm her neck and jawline.
Tracie Martyn Resculpting Body Serum
- Slimming, Lifting Contouring
- Wrinkle defying and tightening
- Hydrating and softening
- Smoothing the appearance of dimpled skin and stretch marks
- Toning and energizing, increasing elasticity
- Brightening and evening out the skin
- Enhancing sun protection through antioxidant action
Keywords: Kate Winslet, Resculpting Body Serum, Red Carpet Facial, lift cheekbones